Friday, August 14, 2009

Cruisin' with the Best of 'em

We were so fortunate to get David and Lori (my bro and sis in law) and my step-mom Nancy and Joe to go on a five day cruise to Cabo San Lucas the first of August!

AWESOME is the only word to describe our trip!!!


We arrived all ready to be waited on hand and foot for five full days and to get cherry coke's unlimited until we were SICK OF THEM (if that's possible!)Wild BUNCH!!

This picture is especially for DeNae-..remind you of another cruise??? David and I had a contest who could eat the most shrimp? He beat me, but I had my fair share, believe me, we didn't go hungry!

We laughed and enjoyed each other company all week! what a fab time!

We were the WILD BUNCH!

This is a hoot!! Proof we made it Cabo Wabo! (Sammy Hagar digs)....look at Kev- it was 115 degrees outside with 75% humidity. SWEATY and it took us an hour to cool down! The rest of the gang was riding the waves on a catamaran around the tip of baja. we opted to see the city sites!

This was such a relaxing, fun week!! We had a blast with my family! Now on to REALITY!!!

***For those listening to the music in the background: Listen to the second song played. It's new off of Neil Diamond's latest CD ....I love his music and this is a great song about life.***

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY! I got a picture dedicated to ME!! And yes, I have an entire photo album which should be called "Cindy and DeNae Eat Their Way to Ensenada, With Stops at all Disneyland Cafes"

You look so cute! How can you not have aged in the 27 years since OUR little cruise-let? Goodness, my dress size has changed so many times I need those little plastic rings to put in my closet: "Size 12", "Size 14", "Holy crap, woman, enough eating already", etc.