Thursday, July 30, 2009

AWESOME-SUMMER SO FAR

We had an awesome family/friend trip to Idaho and Utah!


Visiting my dad! It's been 14 years! I miss him every day!

Then had a chance to stay with my step-mom and Joe! Wonderful people!

And we even got to visit with Hannah, Kyle, Angi and little Burke!

and my awesome brother David and his wife Lori

And of course the infamous ****J-DAWG*** if you haven't had one; you just haven't lived!


I'm enjoying every bite of this DAWG!! YUM

Then on to my sister Teresa's house with her cute cute kids!!

Cousin fun!

Cousins- Dallin, Krissy and Danni


We had a blast on our two week trip! not too many other pictures. I'm so bad at remembering to take pictures.
I was able to visit with my sister Rebecca and what a wonderful visit we had! Maybe I'll remember the camera next time! sorry
Home James and on to more summer fun at home!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This reminds me of the roughly 2.8 gazillion pictures we took of us eating at Disneyland! And on the cruise. And pretty much everywhere else. Goodness, did we do anything else on that trip??

Nancy said...

It was great to have you here.
Our picture does not make us look awesome - let's try again on that one.
It has been 14 years since your Dad left us suddenly - some days it seems like an eternity.
See you soon.

A small glimpse at our world said...

DeNae: And I do recall when we posted those pics of us- at dinner on the cruise- at disneyland- at pizza hut- I even said "All we did was EAT" LOL...some things never change!! I love FOOOOOD!

Nancy you are right...15 keeps popping into my head because Dallin is Fifteen this year!!! Pictures are never as awesome as the people!!! we love you guys!