Thursday, July 9, 2009

BEACH TIME

I know, I know..you've been wondering where we've been hiding..well, I finally have pictures.
No reason to bore you without pictures!!

I FINALLY remembered the camera.**sigh of relief** I can blog once again.

So here we are at the beach : Dallin and McKay; two handsome guys!
It was a great day with lots of sun and lots of digging in the sand (you'd think the 15 year olds were 5 again, but they had a blast).

Can you see Dallin in the "FORT"?


As soon as the boys headed to the water the fort didn't last long from invaders. Snooze ya lose!


Where's the cabana boy with our drinks huh??

Why don't we do this more often!?? Well, going to the beach is EXHAUSTING!! really it is!! **wink-wink**

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a hot chiquita you are! I'll be there in a few weeks, but I won't be looking as H.O.T. as you!