Sunday, May 10, 2009

AWESOME- MOTHER'S DAY

I have the BEST daughter. Dani surprised me for Mother's day and showed up on our doorstep on Friday afternoon all the way from Provo, Utah! What an AWESOME daughter.

She brought her two friends from work: Becky and Candie.
We had fun swimming and eating AND going to the "BEACH" (Mission Beach), San Diego. Then: of course to downtown San Diego to "FRED'S Mexican FOOD"
We then took a drive to Hillcrest and all four of us got pedicures and manicures. It was an AWESOME weekend with an AWESOME daughter and friends.

I couldn't have asked for a better MOTHER'S DAY! Thanks Dani. I LOVE YOU!
(always one for a great picture)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's obvious you LOVE being a mom, Cindy! I'm happy you had such a wonderful day.

Drago Family said...

You do have an awesome daughter. Naomi gave me her BofM board book wraped up in a blanket. Gotta love it! I'm still waiting for my gift from Darren??? Don't hold your breath.